This is a page for the microwaves that we have previously reviewed which are now discontinued. You can click here to view all of our reviews for current microwaves.
Awesome integrated combi-oven fit for even the most demanding home cook
World-class design from Smeg means this appliance will crown any kitchen. From its beautiful exterior down to its great features and functions, this Smeg combi is a thoroughbred. Comprehensive, with a clean and contemporary aesthetic, Smeg’s Dolce Stil Novo range ushers in a new kitchen appliance era. We love the distinct copper trims and black glass that complete this award winning design from Guido Canali.
- Awesome automatic programmes & customisable recipes
- Amazing design with quality and luxury features unlike any other
- Can be fitted into kitchen wall as superb design feature
- Pricier than other ovens we’ve reviewed – you pay for the quality and innovative design
Our Verdict: This Smeg model is for the discerning cook who knows what they want. With a plethora of functions and features, this option is beautiful and tasteful. Behind a simple and sleek exterior, lies a powerful appliance that uses the latest in heating technology in order to deliver nutritious and tasty food. One to see for yourself.
Smeg SF4604MCNR Rating: 10/10
- Dimensions: 45 x 59.7 x 54.8 cm (H x W x D)
- 40 L capacity
- Quick-clean enamel interior
- Soft-close door
- Microwave, grill and fan oven (can all be used at once/interchangeably)
- Full-colour touch screen display for easy and fast control