This is a page for our hairdryers that were reviewed on the site which are now discontinued. You can click here to view all of our reviews for current dryers.
With 2400 watts, the Bunny Business Pet Dog Grooming dryer is great for all kinds of pets. It is low noise so your pooch will feel safe when grooming. This professional style dryer comes with adjustable heat settings ranging between 30 to 70 degrees celsius. The Bunny Business Pet Dog Grooming dryer comes with three different nozzles and a 2.5 meter long, sturdy hose.
It’s a versatile dryer and can be used for many different pets of different shapes and sizes. It is relatively lightweight, weighing around 6 Kg which is lighter than other stand dryers making it portable.
Our Verdict: This is a powerful hairdryer for pets and does the job well. It’s lightweight and versatile so this is our top pick of the force dryers.
Bunny Business Pet Dog Grooming Blowdryer Rating: 9.2/10
- Powerful 2400w pet-dryer for comfortable grooming – low noise.
- Comes with 3 nozzles of different shapes
- Suitable for professional as well as personal use
- 2.5-meter puncture-resistant hose
- Adjustable heat settings from 30ºc – 70ºc
Bunny Business Pet Dog Grooming Blowdryer user manual
The GHD Copper Luxe travel hairdryer is without a doubt one of the best travel hair dryers available. With 85% of the power of the GHD air, it’s everything you would expect from GHD products. It is powerful and perfect for those with thick or long hair.
The GHD Copper Luxe has two variable heat settings delivering you control over styling. Its design is sleek, with a foldable handle, it is compact and a great option for travel. This hairdryer means you get lightweight and compact without having to compromise on power, which is everything you need for a travel hair dryer.
This is a little more expensive than the other travel dryers out there, but the quality of this product means it is still very good value for money.
It also comes with a protective travel bag and a 1.8-meter cable and dual voltage settings meaning it is the perfect companion on any trip.
- 2 years manufacturers warranty
- Dual voltage
- Compact – folding handle
- Stunning ergonomic design
- Little more expensive
Our Verdict: This is hands down the best travel hair dryer. It is powerful, sleek and compact making it great for travelling. It is a little more expensive but when you consider the quality of the product it is actually very good value for money.
GHD Copper Luxe Travel Gift Set Rating: 10/10
- Professional Finish
- Smoother plates
- Cooler, lighter body
- Ceramic heaters and contoured plates
- Sleep mode
GHD Copper Luxe Travel Hair Dryer Gift Set user manual
The Andis Elevate is a high quality and lightweight dryer that comes with a stand. It is very easy to use and can be maneuvered to lots of different angles, which is b for drying extra wiggly pets. It comes with ceramic and tourmaline technology which dries far faster and leaves hair smooth and shiny. It locks in moisture to your pet’s fur and comes with a cool shot button for cool air quickly.
Its 2000 watt and has a high-velocity motor, allowing you to dry your pet quickly and easily. The Andis Elevate comes with two speed settings and three heat settings giving you control over drying. Unfortunately, this dryer is a little loud and the stand feels unstable. Other then that, this is a simple and easy to use pet-dryer suitable for all pets.
Our Verdict: Again, this is a no-fuss pet-dryer that is suitable for all kinds of pets. It’s good value for money and simple to use.
Andis Elevate Blowdryer with Stand Rating: 9/10
Andis Elevate Blowdryer with Stand user manual
The Blo I400 is a powerful dryer for pets because it comes with two 1000 watt motors. It is low noise which is great news for those skittish pets. With variable speed and heat settings, this is a great choice for all kinds of pets, even puppies.
The Blo I400 supports ionic technology, drying your pet’s fur faster and locking in moisture to their coat. It reduces harmful static in fur. It comes with a 2.5 meter hose which is practical. The Blo I400 comes with a concentrator and fan nozzle and the air filters are easy to remove and clean. It is great value for money and is professional quality so can be used for personal use and in salons. It’s even suitable for farm animals and horses.
Our Verdict: A good all-rounder dryer for all kinds of pets.
Blo I400 Dual Motor Blaster Rating: 9.5/10
- The blo i400 is one of the most powerful hot blasters available , and is excellent value for money considering thevpower, heat and features. latest dryer range from groom professional.
- It has two 1000 watt motors, and variable heat settings. also features a varibale speed switch, to allow even nervous animals and puppies to be dried easily and quickly.
- It supports the latest high density anion generator to condition hair and eliminate harmful static. ionic technology means the hair is dried quickly, without damage to the coat and reducing static.
- Specifically designed air inlets greatly reduce noise levels and the air filters are easy to remove for cleaning.
- Comes with a 2.5m hose and conical, concentrator and fan nozzles. 2 motors. 2600 w motor